1. You Buy Contract

2. We Trade In CryptoCurrencies

3. Earn Weekly+Monthly Passive Income


Portfolio Management Services (PMS) includes a range of professional services to manage an individual's and companies crypto portfolio, here we'll deal with crypto currencies and bitcoin futures/leverage market. Right now our hired professional traders are trading only on one exchange platform i.e. BitMEX

There are two ways to manage these services. PMS Private & PMS Public



1) PMS Private: To access client's crypto exchange (BitMEX) account and trade.

In this case clients have to give full access (login credentials) of their crypto exchange (BitMEX) account so our professional traders can trade for them. Our professional traders will have trade access only and can not withdraw clients fund from their exchange account as to withdraw funds need clients email account access also (email which is linked with exchange account) and we'll not ask clients to provide us email account access. Client's Email account access will be with client only and not with us so kindly do not provide us your email account information, with this case client's crypto exchange portfolio remains 100% safe.

When Clients Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% then with mutual understanding "We" (Client & BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team) will Share net Profits with each other. 35% Profit Share you have to send to our BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team's Bitcoin Wallet id (We'll provide you our Bitcoin Wallet id). Remaining 65% Profit Share Client can withdraw to their own other Bitcoin Wallet id or can Compound. Example: If Client has Gross Portfolio of 1 BTC, when overall portfolio grows to 10% means 1 BTC * 10% = 1.10 BTC's then Profit Share Funds will be net 0.10 BTC's in which 35% (0.035 BTC's) you have to send to our BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team's Bitcoin Wallet id. Remaining 65% (0.065 BTC's) Client can withdraw to their own other Bitcoin Wallet id or can Compound. Above Cycle will repeat continuously when Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% every time.

2) PMS Public: To shift/transfer clients crypto exchange portfolio fund to our professional traders crypto exchange account and trade.

In this case clients have to deposit their bitcoins to our "BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team's" Bitcoin Wallet id. All client's deposits (including internal & external compounded deposits) which will be clubbed is called "Gross Portfolio" and it'll be added to Crypto Exchange (BitMEX) where our professional traders team trades daily. We will have two different trade accounts within same exchange (1 main account & 1 sub account linked to each other on Bitmex exchange). Two trade accounts we needed for hedge trading. We'll provide our clients "Read Only API Keys" of both trade accounts so our clients can track our professional traders live trading activities.

When Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% then Profit Share Day will be announced in our Official Private Facebook Member's Chat Group. Net Profit Share Funds will be distributed on Announced Date. 35% Profit Share BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team will withdraw and 65% Profit Share will be distributed among clients (as per their deposit %). Our Finance Team will send Clients Profit Share bitcoins to their respective provided btc wallet id's. Example: If Gross Portfolio Bitcoin Funds are 5 BTC's, when it grows to 10% means 5 BTC's * 10% = 5.50 BTC's then Profit Share Funds will be net 0.50 BTC's in which 35% (0.175 BTC's) BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team will withdraw for themselves and remaining 65% (0.325 BTC's) will be distributed among clients (as per their deposit %). Above Cycle will repeat continuously when Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% every time.


PMS PLAN VIP
DEPOSIT
Minimum 0.30 BTC
​REDEPOSIT(S) *
Yes
COMPOUNDING **
Yes
PROFIT SHARE % ***
35% / 65%
REFERRAL BONUS
NA

PMS PLAN (VIP) RULES

* All future Redeposit's will be treated as "External Compounding". All Redeposit's merges with your Initial Deposit under your Unique (VIP) PMS Plan# that is your Gross Portfolio Account which our Professional Trade Team handles. Kindly mail to deposit@bitcoindew.com whenever you Redeposit Btc's into your account so we can update your record.

** Internal Compounding: Allowed. Profit Share Client can withdraw to their own other Bitcoin Wallet id or can Compound Internally within Account. Kindly mail to deposit@bitcoindew.com whenever you decide to compound your profit share internally into your account so we can update your record.

*** Profit Share%: When Clients Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% then with mutual understanding "We" (Client & BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team) will Share net Profits with each other. 35% Profit Share BTC's you have to send to our BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team's Bitcoin Wallet id (We'll provide you our Bitcoin Wallet id). Remaining 65% Profit Share BTC's Client can withdraw to their own other Bitcoin Wallet id or can Compound it Internally. Example: If Client has Gross Portfolio of 1 BTC, when overall portfolio grows to 10% means 1 BTC * 10% = 1.10 BTC's then Profit Share Funds will be net 0.10 BTC's in which 35% (0.035 BTC's) you have to send to our BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team's Bitcoin Wallet id. Remaining 65% (0.065 BTC's) Client can withdraw to their own other Bitcoin Wallet id or can Compound it Internally. Above Cycle will repeat continuously when your Gross Portfolio Account Grows minimum 10% every time.



BitcoinDew Fund Manager Bitcoin Wallet id (Where you have to send our Profit Share BTC's in future):

3BMEX5DxZ4xcidkG7R7wfCC8mmMRzAKcL5

PROCEDURE TO OPEN YOUR UNIQUE PMS PLAN (VIP)

NOTE: Kindly Disable Two-Factor Token (if enabled) on your BitMEX account. Secure your Email Account with Strong Password and Two-factor authentication (2FA). Do Not try to click/open any malicious links, software's, webpages, attachments etc.

Kindly send us an email to deposit@bitcoindew.com

Subject: New PMS Plan: VIP

1) My Name:
2) Country:
3) Facebook Name/id:  


My BitMEX Login Credentials

UserName/Email:
Password:

Your work has Done!!! Our ADMIN TEAM will send you PMS Plan Activated Acknowledgement Mail with your New PMS Plan Details & Trading Start Date within 5 Working Days (Except Sat-Sun).
For Guest: Any queries, kindly contact us via Contact Page
For Members: Support Mail: support@bitcoindew.com
GROSS PORTFOLIO: All Member's deposits (including internal & external compounded deposits) which will be clubbed is called "Gross Portfolio" and it'll be added to Crypto Exchange where our professional traders team trades daily. We will have two different trade accounts within same exchange (1 main account & 1 sub account linked to each other on Bitmex exchange). Two trade accounts we needed for hedge trading. We'll provide our members "Read Only API Keys" of both trade accounts so our members can track our live trading activities.
PMS PLAN PALLADIUM
DEPOSIT
​Minimum 0.03 BTC
​REDEPOSIT(S) *
Yes
COMPOUNDING **
Yes
PROFIT SHARE % ***
35% / 65%
​DEPOSIT / REDEPOSIT(S) REFUNDABLE ****
Yes
REFERRAL BONUS *****
2%

PMS PLAN (PALLADIUM) RULES

Note: You'll have only 1 Unique PMS Plan in beginning (& Unique PMS Plan Number) for all future compounding's. No new PMS Plan(s) will be opened on your name on all future fresh deposits. All Internal & External Compounding's will be merged in your Unique PMS Plan Number. Your Unique PMS Plan will never expire until you ask it to terminate and request deposit refund.

* All future Redeposit's will be treated as "External Compounding". All Redeposit's will be merged in your Unique PMS Plan.

** Internal Compounding “Allowed”. To Compound your upcoming Profit Share, you have to write to deposit@bitcoindew.com before every Profit Share, at least 1 day in advance of Profit Share Day. Profit Share Day will be announced in our Private Official Facebook Member's Chat Group. Profit Share Day is not fixed. When Gross Portfolio grows minimum 10% then we'll announce Profit Share Day. Always mention your Unique PMS Plan Number# in Mail. Your Profit Share Bitcoins which you have requested to Compound will be added to your sum you’ve deposited initially . E.g. If your "Unique PMS Plan Initial deposit" is 1 BTC and your Profit Share Compounding Payout btc amount is 0.10 BTC then your Total Gross Deposit of Unique PMS Plan will count as 1.10 BTC. Internal Compounding is unlimited and not compulsory.

*** Profit Share %: When Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% then Profit Share Day will be announced in Official Private Facebook Member's Chat Group. Profit Share Funds will be distributed on Announced Date. 35% Profit Share BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team will withdraw and 65% Profit Share will be distributed among members (as per their deposit %). Our Finance Team will send Members Profit Share bitcoins to their respective provided btc wallet id's. Example: If Gross Portfolio Bitcoin Funds are 5 BTC's, when it grows to 10% means 5 BTC's * 10% = 5.50 BTC's then Profit Share Funds will be net 0.50 BTC's in which 35% (0.175 BTC's) BitcoinDew Fund Manager Team will withdraw for themselves and remaining 65% (0.325 BTC's) will be distributed among members (as per their deposit %). Above Cycle will repeat continuously when Gross Portfolio Grows minimum 10% every time.

**** Initial Deposit plus all Redeposits are Refundable when you make a request of refund via support mail. Your Active Unique PMS Plan will get expired immediately once you request your Refund and you are not entitled for any future Profit Shares. Refund Process Days: 15 to 30 Days from Refund Request.

***** Sponsor currently should have his/her Unique PMS Plan "Active" in order to earn Referral Bonus. You can not refer a person who has not mentioned you before as a 'Sponsor' in his/her prior inactive/terminated PMS Plan. Your Referral(s) MUST provide your full name as a 'Sponsor' in deposit mail while opening their Unique PMS Plan, failing to do will NOT be liable to earn you Referral Bonus. Referral Bonuses will be paid once in a calendar month. Bonus Payout Period will be between 10th to 15th of Every Month. Referral Bonus is only eligible for Initial deposit of your referral and not for Redeposits.

Note: Bitcoin transactions are prioritized on the network by fee. Transaction Fees are born by Blockchain Network and/or Exchanges to process your Profit Share payout/withdrawal in speed. Withdrawal Processing Fee will be deducted from your Profit Share payout/withdrawal amount.

PROCEDURE TO OPEN YOUR UNIQUE PMS PLAN (PALLADIUM)

1. Send/Deposit Bitcoins to our below bitcoin address:

3BMEXb31pjKp4h99GVeWnjjvGW3gXqyNHF
Deposit Amount range should be as per PMS Plan. We should receive at least exact minimum deposit amount which is mentioned in PMS Plan (excluding your Bitcoin wallet/Blockchain Transaction Fee).

2. Once You Sent/Deposited Bitcoins to our bitcoin address, kindly follow below steps:

Kindly send us an email to deposit@bitcoindew.com

Subject: Deposit, PMS Plan: Palladium

1) My Name:
2) Country:
3) Facebook Name/id:  


4) Bitcoins Deposited (BTC):
5) Deposit Date:
6) My Payout/Withdrawal BTC Address:
7) My Sponsor Name: (If no sponsor then leave it blank)
8) BTC deposited Transaction/Hash id: (in text format)

Kindly attach Proof/Screenshot of deposited bitcoins and send the mail.
Your work has Done!!! Our ADMIN TEAM will send you PMS Plan Activated Acknowledgement Mail with your New PMS Plan Details within 5 Working Days (Except Sat-Sun).
For Guest: Any queries, kindly contact us via Contact Page
For Members: Support Mail: support@bitcoindew.com